NWmeet Blogger Meet


Last week I got the amazing opportunity to attend the NWmeet bloggers meet up. This was my first bloggers meet up as the only other blogger event I've attended was the ESPA event but it was a smaller event and there was only a handful of other bloggers there. Originally I wasn't able to get a place as it filled up super fast, however I was super lucky as someone unfortunately couldn't attend and Katy was really nice and had put me on a back up list so I got the chance to go. 


Before we arrived Katy and Sam kept everything a secret which made it even more exciting! I received an email a couple of weeks before the event with the super secret directions on how to get to the event, we even had a code word to say to get into the building! The event was held in The Secret Warehouse in outer Liverpool; the building is so cool, it looked like an old warehouse from the outside but once you got inside it had the most amazing decorations, old light fixures, old metal chairs and the best part.........glitter wallpaper!!


Once we all arrived everyone went into blogger mode and begun talking a million pictures and trying out the kissing wall. W7 were nice enough to send a box of lipsticks for us all to take one, apply and then kiss a card which we could then add our name and blog URL to. This is such a great idea as if you didn't have blog cards or you had completely forgotten yours, you had a way for people to know where to find you! I got the shades Sandpiper & Angry Annie's which are mid to dark pinks, these full colour lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented and not drying in the slightest!


After we'd all taken a million and one photos and put our kiss on the wall, we got the chance to try all the yummy goodies that was ready and waiting for us! We had cupcakes, popcorn from Propercorn, Just Bee infused water, Green & Blacks chocolate (I of course went for the dark chocolate!), Primal Pantry hazelnut & cocoa raw paleo bars, cupcakes and a ton of mixed sweets in cute little tins.


Katy and Sam put so much thought into the day, a super cute touch to the day was that they had a huge gold mirror (the perfect selfie mirror!) with a really cool Instagram frame for pictures with the props and of course me and Kiah couldn't resist taking a picture!!



The lovely Megan and Martin from Lush Liverpool came along and did a little demo on some of their products (some of which were in our goody bags that you will see at a later date!). I must say I am in love with the bright blue face mask that was very aptly called Don't Look At Me, they also have one called cup o'coffee that I am really really tempted to treat myself too!



I had to add this picture in of Martin as I just managed to snap it just at the right time!


We also had a talk from the lovely Rebecca from This Material Culture about their amazing unique jewellery they hand make. I have been seriously been eyeing up some of their little disc necklaces as well as they single pendant ones, they also have cord necklaces which are perfect for any men in your lives. I am even tempted to get a couple for my little brother for Christmas!




When we all arrived we were each asked to pick a little piece of paper out of a pot that had a number on, each number corresponded to a number on one of these little bags of Disney Couture jewellery. From what I've seen the pieces look gorgeous and the girls are very lucky to have won them! 


Everyone also got the chance to buy raffles tickets with the proceeds going to the Recovery Bag project, the prizes for the raffle were amazing. All the bloggers were super nice as a couple of girls got called out several times so after they had got a prize, they nominated someone else who didn't have a prize to go and pick one....how lovely!!!


Afterwards we all went out to the rooftop garden that had an amazing cherry blossom tree and fake grass seats. We even met the owners dog Martha who was so cute and was completely loved by all the bloggers there, I don't think she got a minute of peace when we were there but she looked like she loving all the attention!



Here's a sneak peak of the goody bags that we received before we left with so many amazing products, that I will have to another post as this one has so many pictures that it would just be too much! 
QuickEdit
Danielle Levy
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment